Karate is one of the World’s most popular martial arts. Modern day Karate was developed in Okinawa, a small Island off Japan. Karate is a highly effective system of self-defence, and also an excellent form of exercise that promotes a number of life skills and values.
GKR Karate Cheylesmore are a family club that is dedicated to fostering sound values and developing strong, humble, brave individuals and healthy communities.
Whilst we have great respect for many other Martial Arts clubs out there, we naturally feel that GKR Karate offers students a range of benefits that many other clubs cannot match.
- When: Thursday, 18.30 – 19.30
- Price: Prices Vary; family discount; pay as you go, call for details.
- Free Trial: If you’re not sure whether Karate is for you or not, you can just drop in for a free trial class. No need to have a special uniform – just wear comfortable, sporty clothes, and take your shoes off when entering the training hall.
- Contact person: Stacey Cooper
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 07852 292305
- For more information visit website.